GlenOaks Country Club is very pleased to provide our Members information about exciting new membership privileges and benefits provided for you at no cost. We hope you will take a few minutes to read about your expanding privileges, including the opportunity to be warmly welcomed by other private club Members at hundreds of clubs while enjoying free golf and complimentary dining.
GlenOaks Country Club has always held Members in the highest regards. Of course, we believe membership at a fine private club should provide great benefits & value when Members are at the club. We also believe membership should provide special privileges & value when Members are away from the club. We are pleased to announce we have established a relationship with ClubCorp providing you membership privileges and special benefits within their Worldwide Community of Private Clubs and Members. Your new benefits include warm welcomes and access to thousands of private golf & country clubs, fine dining, athletic & social clubs, hotels, resorts and entertainment venues across the country and worldwide. In addition, your privileges include a concierge service for tickets to major sporting and theater/music events in numerous US cities. GlenOaks, along with The Polo Fields Country Club, are pleased to be the only country clubs in the Louisville area to provide Members these benefits as part of your membership. We believe our Members deserve them and hope you enjoy these added privileges enhancing your membership experience at GlenOaks.
Among the many benefits extended to you & included in your GlenOaks membership are:
- Tee times and reservations at hundreds of private clubs, resorts, restaurants and other entertainment venues. A few of the private clubs include: The Golden Bear Club at Keene’s Point & The Citrus Club, Orlando, FL; The Metropolitan Club & Ravinia Green Country Club, Chicago, IL; The Pete Dye Golf Club, Bridgeport, WV; Greenbrier Golf & Country Club, Lexington, KY; Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club, Nashville, TN; Rolling Hills Country Club, Evansville, IN; Hawthorns Golf & Country Club, Indianapolis, IN; The Buckhead Club, Country Club of The South & Atlanta National Golf Club, Atlanta, GA; Traditions Golf Club, Hebron, KY; TPC Piper Glen, Charlotte City Club & River Run Country Club, Charlotte, NC; The Foundation Rooms (Las Vegas, New Orleans, Boston and Dallas), Firestone Country Club, Akron, OH; Wachesaw Plantation Club, Murrell’s Inlet, SC; Gainey Ranch Golf Club, Scottsdale, AZ; Missouri Athletic Club, St. Louis, MO; Mission Hills Country Club, Palm Springs, CA; Canyon Gate Country Club, Las Vegas, NV; The Hills Country Club, Austin, Texas and Tiburon Country Club, Naples, FL.
- Preferred access and discounts to resorts such as Pinehurst, Omni La Costa, Squaw Valley Ski Resort, Omni Barton Creek, Omni Homestead, Vail Lodge & Resort and Hotel Del Coronado
- Tickets and host presence to events including: The Masters, College & Professional Football, the Grammy’s, and Broadway Shows, among others.
- VIP restaurant reservations to a host of great restaurants including relationships with Charlie Palmer, The Capital Grille, Wolfgang Puck, The Light Group, Del Frisco’s and Emeril Lagasse’s restaurants.
- Concierge reservations and bookings to our hotel partners providing upgraded experiences and preferred pricing.
Please refer to the website (www.ClubBenefitsOnline.com) for up-to-date information and list of participating Clubs and special offers you may enjoy as a Member.
All arrangements, tee times, dining reservations, and event ticket requests are arranged through the ClubLine Concierge office at 1-800-433-5079. The friendly folks working on The ClubLine, located in Dallas, Texas, are available and ready to assist you Monday – Saturday from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm EDT. Of course Members should have their own concierge!
In addition, GlenOaks is pleased to announce Members now have the exclusive opportunity to elect to enhance your membership by adding Signature Gold to your membership. Signature Gold is an elective category of membership and provides the same type of access to hundreds of clubs, but includes complimentary green fees and dining at participating clubs.
Each membership with Signature Gold is afforded two (2) rounds of golf with complimentary green fees, at each participating club, every month. Imagine taking trips to play Firestone, in Akron, or other private clubs in Chicago, Toronto, Dallas, Lexington, Hilton Head, Cincinnati, Orlando, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Naples, St. Louis, Indianapolis, and Palm Springs paying only for your cart fees. Additionally, you can enjoy two (2) complimentary 4-course meals at our participating business clubs located in cities like New York, Chicago, Indianapolis, Atlanta, Dallas, Washington DC, Austin, Philadelphia, Orlando, Tampa San Diego. For a complete roster of participating clubs in Signature Gold or to learn more about the program, you may visit (www.ClubCorpNetwork.com) and use the Benefits Finder.
You may elect to have Signature Gold be included in your GlenOaks membership for a monthly fee of $50.00 which will be billed to your club account. By enrolling in Signature Gold before June 30th, 2015, your club, working with ClubCorp, has satisfied the one time $1,000 enrollment fee charged for Signature Gold. Members traveling with their Signature Gold benefits can save thousands of dollars on meals and great golf. Save the $1,000 enrollment fee by acting now. We strongly recommend trying this fabulous benefit for several months and see if you agree the complimentary benefits from this program are unmatched in the golf and private club industry. After you have enrolled, at anytime you may drop the Signature Gold benefits from your club membership. However, you may continue to enjoy the ClubBenefits for no additional dues.
GlenOaks Country Club